Posts Tagged ‘Resources’
- Tifone Hiayan. Lettera aperta a Naderev Saño | Transition Italia on Economic Evaluation – evaluate the potential of your new economy
- roberto on Economic Evaluation – evaluate the potential of your new economy
- Martin Grimshaw on How do we organise to create a new local economy?
- Guy Bongers DeBuck on Create a vision
- November 2013: Transition Network Newsletter | on French REconomy evening brings together 80 people
Tag cloudAsset transfer audit Bakery bus Business and livelihoods group Business case Circular economy Collaboration Communication Community banks Cooperatives Economic evaluation Economics Energy efficient Energy resilience Enterprise group Events Features of the new economy Finance Funding Gift economy Growth Guest post Inspirations Investment Local currency Local economy events Local enterprises Macro Materials Money Natural capital Outreach Prezi REconomy road trip Resilience Resource limits Resources Story Strategy Support services Transition Bank Transition Enterprise Vision Workshop
All resources for this category
We’re grateful for today’s guest post by Michelle Bastian from the Sustaining Time project, which addresses the most intriguing question ’What is the time of a sustainable economy?’The project is based around the idea that different kinds of economic systems seem to be associated with different kinds of time. For example, industrial capitalism...
We are at an interesting junction in the evolution of community energy in the UK. The path to creating ownership of energy generation at the local level has never been easy, but as we make our way through 2013, it seems that the government has...
A new economy respects natural resource limits and the earth’s ecosystems. So these are taken into account in business practices and balance sheets. The commonly held view is that this is an expensive distraction from making money. But as things change, this will make more financial...