Posts Tagged ‘Outreach’
- Fiona Ward on REconomy is recruiting a trainer, ideally with fundraising skills
- Cat Turner on REconomy is recruiting a trainer, ideally with fundraising skills
- Lokalvalutan ITK | Lokal ekonomisk raket on Experimental currency in Sweden
- Tifone Hiayan. Lettera aperta a Naderev Saño | Transition Italia on Economic Evaluation – evaluate the potential of your new economy
- roberto on Economic Evaluation – evaluate the potential of your new economy
Tag cloudAsset transfer audit Bakery bus Business and livelihoods group Business case Circular economy Collaboration Communication Community banks Cooperatives Economic evaluation Economics Energy efficient Energy resilience Enterprise group Events Features of the new economy Finance Funding Gift economy Growth Guest post Inspirations Investment Local currency Local economy events Local enterprises Macro Materials Money Natural capital Outreach Prezi REconomy road trip Resilience Resource limits Resources Story Strategy Support services Transition Bank Transition Enterprise Vision Workshop
All resources for this category
I was very excited to be returning to Sao Paulo, Brazil and exploring it from a REconomy perspective. I lived there for 7 years during the 90’s and I know that pretty much anything is possible within the Brazilian economy. For example, do you think...
Your new local economy will only thrive with the support of your community. How can you encourage people to get involved in designing their local economy, and support the new enterprises and existing local businesses, that best contribute to the wellbeing and happiness of your...