Posts Tagged ‘Macro’
- Tifone Hiayan. Lettera aperta a Naderev Saño | Transition Italia on Economic Evaluation – evaluate the potential of your new economy
- roberto on Economic Evaluation – evaluate the potential of your new economy
- Martin Grimshaw on How do we organise to create a new local economy?
- Guy Bongers DeBuck on Create a vision
- November 2013: Transition Network Newsletter | on French REconomy evening brings together 80 people
Tag cloudAsset transfer audit Bakery bus Business and livelihoods group Business case Circular economy Collaboration Communication Community banks Cooperatives Economic evaluation Economics Energy efficient Energy resilience Enterprise group Events Features of the new economy Finance Funding Gift economy Growth Guest post Inspirations Investment Local currency Local economy events Local enterprises Macro Materials Money Natural capital Outreach Prezi REconomy road trip Resilience Resource limits Resources Story Strategy Support services Transition Bank Transition Enterprise Vision Workshop
All resources for this category
I was very excited to be returning to Sao Paulo, Brazil and exploring it from a REconomy perspective. I lived there for 7 years during the 90’s and I know that pretty much anything is possible within the Brazilian economy. For example, do you think...
Does a bumper year for Linux show us that a collaborative meta narrative for the economy is starting to replace the out dated free market competitive one. A quick and rather narrow review of Microsoft versus Linux will provide some insight as to why and how...
We are caught between an old system that no longer works and a new one that is trying to emerge. In recent times more and more people have grappled with articulating, what they see as the new economic model, with increasing confidence and detail. I...
Some say to resist growth is to risk economic and social collapse. Other say to pursue it is to endanger the ecosystems on which we depend for long term survival. So what are the options? Note. This suggested feature of the new economy is...