Posts Tagged ‘Energy resilience’
- Tina on Offering support for entrepreneurs and new enterprises
- Fiona Ward on REconomy is recruiting a trainer, ideally with fundraising skills
- Cat Turner on REconomy is recruiting a trainer, ideally with fundraising skills
- Lokalvalutan ITK | Lokal ekonomisk raket on Experimental currency in Sweden
- Tifone Hiayan. Lettera aperta a Naderev Saño | Transition Italia on Economic Evaluation – evaluate the potential of your new economy
Tag cloudAsset transfer audit Bakery bus Business and livelihoods group Business case Circular economy Collaboration Communication Community banks Cooperatives Economic evaluation Economics Energy efficient Energy resilience Enterprise group Events Features of the new economy Finance Funding Gift economy Growth Guest post Inspirations Investment Local currency Local economy events Local enterprises Macro Materials Money Natural capital Outreach Prezi REconomy road trip Resilience Resource limits Resources Story Strategy Support services Transition Bank Transition Enterprise Vision Workshop
All resources for this category
We are at an interesting junction in the evolution of community energy in the UK. The path to creating ownership of energy generation at the local level has never been easy, but as we make our way through 2013, it seems that the government has...
Organisations of all types and sizes are facing an unprecedented set of challenges. The World Economic Forum’s report highlights energy price volatility as a risk with one of the highest potential financial impacts, and also one to watch given its unpredictability. The Energy Resilience...