Do you want to organize a local REconomy event?
Staging local events themed around transforming your local economy is a great way to engage your local community, businesses and other organisations in your REconomy work. In 2014 we will be developing an ‘event in a box’ toolkit that helps you, as organisers and activists, to put on events that are relevant to your community.
Meanwhile, here’s write-ups from REconomy events (both national and local), aimed at different audiences, that should provide some inspiration:
* REconomy General Event for the city of Paris, Frances, September 2013
* Somerset/Glastonbury Local REconomy Stakeholder event, September 2013
* East Lothian Council Local Economy Workshop, Sustaining Dunbar, March 2013
* Local Entrepreneurs Forum, from the Totnes REconomy Project, an annual event
* Plus see the visioning workshop outlines and outputs in this Leadership Primer section