The problem economy
- Admin (Shane Hughes) on The amazing story of community currencies in Brazil: Interview
- Diogo F on The amazing story of community currencies in Brazil: Interview
- Admin (Shane Hughes) on Herefordshire Economic Evaluation – reports now available
- Chris Dyer on Herefordshire Economic Evaluation – reports now available
- Sandie on The new economy in Brazil: Through the eyes of a REconomist
Tag cloudAsset transfer audit Bakery Bristol bus Business and livelihoods group Business case Cards Circular economy Collaboration Communication Cooperatives debt definition Economic evaluation Economics Energy efficient Energy resilience Enterprise group Events Features of the new economy Finance Funding Gift economy Growth Guest post Inspirations Investment Local currency Local enterprises Macro Materials Money Money saving Natural capital New economics foundation Outreach Prezi REconomy road trip Resource limits Resources Story Strategy Transition Enterprise Vision
All resources for this category
If we are to lead economic transition in our communities, we need to be able to raise awareness about the economic problems and to be able to give an inspiring, positive and convincing case for change. This section begins to do this, please add your...
This section explains some of the key concepts about how our current economic system works, and some of the problems with it. If we are to lead economic change in our communities, we will be talking to lots of people about many different issues. It...
In a culture of sound-bites and short attention spans, there’s little patience for understanding the complexities of how economic systems work. Yet without such understanding, it is difficult to know how to make changes. This section provides the basics about our current economic system, and...